I will draw you as the phenomenal total drama style cartoon character

total drama,drawing,facebook,twitter,caricature,cartoon,illustration,art,digital,character,funny
Click here for more details

I will draw you as the phenomenal total drama style cartoon character
♥ HOT & NEW! ♥ *Update(Hiatus) - Please do not order until December 15th 2012* Have you ever wondered how you would look like as a spunky Total Drama CARTOON character? Total Drama is a worldwide HIT & phenomenal animated 'reality-TV' series by Cartoon Network channel
Here's your chance to cartoonize yourself by sending me your photo or anyone you wish & I'll do the rest
1 service per character
This is service is for personal use only unless you order my service extra for commercial rights
In this service, you'll get a black & white artwork(please order service Extra for colored works) of yourself, delivered digitally which would make wacky gifts to surprise your family & friends
I also offer service Extras where you will receive a custom Twitter background featuring your Total Drama cartoon drawing
Or I can even design a personalized a Timeline cover banner with your cartoon in it for your Facebook profile page
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity make an order today!