I will draw you a cute cartoony style icon/avatar/portrait

drawing,illustration,cartoon,avatar,icon,picture,portrait,caricature,sketch,pic,bust
Click here for more details

I will draw you a cute cartoony style icon/avatar/portrait
PLEASE READ! I will draw the face of yourself, your friend, your character, or anyone else in a cute, fun, cartoony style! For ONE service you will get ONE drawing of a bust on a 300x300 canvas, saved as a PNG image at a resolution of 350dpi
It will look much like the examples shown above, but it WILL NOT BE PERFECT! ** Please note that these icons are meant for web use and do not print well on paper
**
☆ I WILL draw: all different kinds of humanoid creatures, such as robots, humans, elves, orcs, minotaur, trolls, furries, etc
, simple cartoon environments

★ I will NOT draw: two people in the same picture (unless it's a fairy or other type of small creature), animals, logos, vehicles, full-body pictures, anime-styled characters, realistic-styled characters, persons making inappropriate gestures or saying inappropriate things (such as shouting a profanity or flipping the bird)

I may suspend this service temporarily if I get too many orders at once
I reserve the right to change prices as I see fit

REMINDER: The final drawing will NOT look exactly like the person you request, as I am no professional and am still learning and improving, but I do my best

Thanks for your interest! :D