I will draw you for your profiles

drawing,watercolor,sketch,portrait,illustration
Click here for more details

I will draw you for your profiles
I am a graphic artist and I carry around my sketchbook everywhere
For five bucks, I'll draw you on my sketchbook, then scan it, and email it to you
You can use it for a variety of uses such as for your Facebook profile, signature, or wherever you would use the said image
Just send over a photo and I'll work on it

It is $5 extra if you want it colored in watercolor

For extra $5, I can add another person with you in the drawing
Extra $5 for a full-body drawing

The size is 600px in length and 72 dpi
However, for extra $5 you can have the original sized image with 300 dpi
If you have multiple people in the image, you can make multiple orders as long as it adds up to the total

If you are looking for something more akin to a caricature, please let me know

Please be advised that I draw what I see and there are certain limitations in using just a photo as reference and not knowing the person personally
Also, please keep in mind that flash photography tend to make people look flat (sometimes fat) due to lack of shadows--painting would do so as well