I will draw your portrait in digital black and white lineart style and add color for an extra gig

cute,cartoon,comic,character,caricature,digital art,gift,fun,colorful,portrait,illustration,drawing
Click here for more details

I will draw your portrait in digital black and white lineart style and add color for an extra gig
Want to see what you'd look like with your glorious visage rendered in bold black lines? This is the service for you! I will render any person or character's portrait photo in bold black and white line art style
I will add color for an extra service! I do NOT run the photo through a filter! Willing to draw almost anything
Anything questionable, we can discuss
More difficult portraits may require extra services
I will send you a
jpg file of the finished product with max 600px dimensions
If there's anything else extra you'd like me to do, message me first so we can discuss if it's possible and equivalent fees (usually an extra service
) All art is copyrighted under Creative Commons (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3
0 Unported) © 2012