I will dress as an old school marm and tell someone what to do

school,kids,employees,boss,advertise,command,quirky,fun,bizarre,yell
Click here for more details

I will dress as an old school marm and tell someone what to do
Kids driving you nuts? Employee slacking off?
Let me help you get your message across
No adult content or websites

I will dress as a School Marm and tell someone what to do! Video consists of *Merged cuts* edited together in a way that is fun and interesting to watch

Send your script of up to 50 words
50-100 words? Order multiple services… etc
Scripts over 300 words, message me prior to ordering for approval

Both costumes in video&photo available
If you have a specific request about my appearance that is not listed as a service Extra below, message me and I will quote you the price

Message me with any inquiries

Don't want me to boss someone around? Message me with more information before placing your order
Please, be clear when ordering and send me any additional information e
g
lots of energy, slow pace, over the top, sarcastic etc
If you do not mention something the first time, I will not film a second time

Check out my ★service Extras★ below!
★ ★ Samples of this and other services: www
Youtube
com/NicoleReptar4fivess