I will edit and proofread any text up to 1000 words

proofreading,editing,spellcheck,academics,papers,american english,apa,works cited,mla
Click here for more details

I will edit and proofread any text up to 1000 words
Hi there! If you have a document you would like me to proofread and edit (in Standard American English), I will do up to 1,000 words per service
This means if you would like 2,000 words, please buy 2 services, 3,000 words for 3 services

you get the idea

I will make sure your document flows well and that all grammar, spelling, and punctuation are correct
I have a degree in English and because of that, I have extensive experience with writing and editing papers

Disclaimer: I do not guarantee a good grade on academic papers even when editing content (only available in extras)
I am also not perfect

but in my last two years of school I received only A's in English classes

I know MLA format like the back of my hand but have also worked with APA
I would be comfortable trying out any other format, as long as there are standard rules that can be searched for online
I am also comfortable with editing Works Cited Pages, provided I am given all the necessary information