I will edit or redesign your logo with my professional work and unlimited revision

logo,unique,professional,log0,l0go,design,fast
Click here for more details

I will edit or redesign your logo with my professional work and unlimited revision
Hi,
100% positive rating ,
Please see my recent works at www
flickr
com/photos/uniquelogo1/
or www
flickr
com/photos/master_logo/
and www
flickr
com/photos/microunique/
I've more then 6 years experience and worked in many sits on graphics
Win lots of contest

You want some little changes or redesign to do on an existing logo yes it can -->> changing color / strap line / add tagline / format and redesign etc

I can do that Resulting format : jpg, png, bmp,psd,ai


yalty, and
can distinguish or position your site against your competition
I strive for simplicity in all of my work
I use various
lighting techniques, multiple layers, and color to create depth and to make each work EyeCatching, visually pleasing and
memorable
-SATISFACTION OR REFUND GARANTEED- -NO STOCK OR CLIPART- -100% ORIGINAL CREATED BY MYSELF TRULY

So order me ASAP !!! for your unique project