I will edit two of your ordinary, average pictures into 5 amazing, exciting, new styles

edit photos,images,pictures
Click here for more details

I will edit two of your ordinary, average pictures into 5 amazing, exciting, new styles
Want to enhance your photos into something extraordinary and beautiful? I will edit two of your pictures/photos/images into 5 fantastic new styles to make them more fun, interesting, and beautiful! The pictures here show three of the styles you get
If you would like to see all 5 styles before you order, ask me and I will send you the style example folder
You will get two bonus styles as well, for a total of 2 photos x 7 styles = 14 different images
Images must be in image file format, such as JPEG or JPG
Completed image sizes will vary
NO ADULT pics! G-rated only, I have two little children around all the time :)