I will edit your 1000 word document

proofread,edit,copyediting,writing,write,proofreading
Click here for more details

I will edit your 1000 word document
*Level 2 Seller!* Clear
Concise
Correct
An editor's job is to proofread and offer revisions that improve the flow and framework, maximizing the impact of the piece
A thorough understanding and appreciation for the English language enables me to correct spelling, syntax and grammar mistakes
My service will improve accuracy, correct grammatical errors and showcase your knowledge of the subject matter
I will provide this service for documents up to 1000 words per service (for longer documents, order more services)
I will use the 'track changes' feature in Microsoft Word to allow you to accept or reject my suggestions and alterations
I will typically have your fully edited document returned to you within 36 hours
**I have a BA in Print Journalism and an MA in Professional Communication, Technical Writing
**