I will gather reviews from google and 15 top review sites for your business, providing a complete picture of your business reputation online

online reputation,reviews,business directories,citations,local seo
Click here for more details

I will gather reviews from google and 15 top review sites for your business, providing a complete picture of your business reputation online
I will gather reviews from Google and 15 Top Review Sites for Your Business, providing a complete picture of your business' reputation online
I will also offer my advice on how to respond/handle negative reviews

Gathers reviews from: Yelp,TripAdvisor, Kudzu, Urbanspoon, YellowPages, InsiderPages, YahooLocal, YahooTravel, Citysearch, Judysbook, Zagat, OpenTable, DemandForce, MerchantCircle, SuperPages
*I have blurred out the comments on the pictures to protect my clients identity
Report does not look like that normally

**Each customer in December gains free access to my 25+ videos Local SEO course valued at $99**