I will give you 15 google +1 and 10 5 star reviews to your android app for 5 bucks usa downloads

android,google play store,rating,promotion,application,app market
Click here for more details

I will give you 15 google +1 and 10 5 star reviews to your android app for 5 bucks usa downloads
If you want your android app to go up in the rankings on google play store you need as many +1's you can get
I will give you 15 google +1 on your android app and install and rate it with 5 star review 10 times
All my reviews and ratings are from genuine google accounts - NOT DUMMIES
this is important since they track those and remove dummy ratings
Also no one knows your app better then you do so feel free to include the reviews you would like for me to include and i will
Once you place the service order there you can include the reviews