I will give you 30 squidoo likes and 30 comments on your lens

squidoo likes,lens,rank higher,comments
Click here for more details

I will give you 30 squidoo likes and 30 comments on your lens
Squidoo likes are very important factor in order to rank higher in squidoo and they are the most powerful weapon which lensmasters can use, but if you need variety on your lens, then you are in the right place, you will get from me not only likes but i will give you some comments also, you can send me your custom comments you want me to use or i can make it up something relevant for your article (not very long), anyway you decide what would you like, i need from you one url to your lens and comments in txt format (optional)

I will use 30 different accounts thru 30 different ip-s to acomplish this

If this service is not for you then check out my other services maybe you find something useful