I will give you a voice lesson via skype

voice lesson,skype,online vocal coach
Click here for more details

I will give you a voice lesson via skype
For $5, you can buy a 10 minute voice lesson that I will teach through Skype
For a longer lesson, you will need to buy additional services (e
g
$15 for a 30 minute lesson)

I am an experienced classical vocalist trained in opera
However, I also lead an acapella group that sings practically anything
I have also sung in many different types of genres, including jazz, contemporary, pop, rock, etc

For your first lesson, I suggest buying at least 2 services so that I can asses your particular vocal needs and what I can do to help you get to where you want to be

I can work on specific songs with you, or simply go over basic vocal technique

If you are unsure about lessons or about what you wish to achieve, please feel free to send me a message

(The max
days to complete is set at 7 in order to fit you into my lesson schedule
Thank you for your patience)