I will give your VIMEO video 33,000 ++ views and plays in 24 hours fo

video,traffic,vimeo,views
Click here for more details

I will give your VIMEO video 33,000 ++ views and plays in 24 hours fo
I will send minimum 30000 plays to your video
A large community like Youtube
This will be done fast
Did You Know There Are Over 16,000 Uploaded Daily And Over 3 Million Active Users? With Such High Numbers, It’s No Wonder People Are Finding More Creative Ways To Get Their it Out On The Open
99 percent of the videos there have around 1k plays so get up there and be noticed! Also be sure check out my other Music/Video services on Soundcloud, ReverbNation and YouTube
Have in mind that I offer primary Plays, NOT loads! But usually you get lots of loads too
Slowed down the speed today so more loads will count :-)