I will give your website, name, brand, product, service a mention on my weekly podcast

advertising,radio promotion,advertise,podcast
Click here for more details

I will give your website, name, brand, product, service a mention on my weekly podcast
My name is Ali and I run a successful podcast which reaches thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds across the globe, the majority of listeners are in America
The podcast is of a spiritual nature
For $5 I will give your product, brand, book, service, website etc a mention in a personalised and professional manner, naming you as a sponsor for the show
The offer includes a mention on a podcast episode, I run a weekly show

The podcast episodes are forever green in the respect that they are downloaded many times over a long period of time
They are archived at my site for people to listen to as and when they desire
So the reach is always extending