I will help with installation and modifying your newly purchased wordpress theme or template

wordpress,theme,thesis,plugins,themeforest,woothemes,genesis
Click here for more details

I will help with installation and modifying your newly purchased wordpress theme or template
I go with the flow and I'm adding new services and extras! (:
I really like to work on fivess on your Wordpress problem
Many people already appreciated my efforts and thanks for that!
What you will receive from this service?
This service results from my experience gained while working with you fivesss
Did you bought your theme and it does not look the same as on example? That sounds familiar

This is very common problem
If you don't know Wordpress very well, you need to take effort to figure it out on your own

Meanwhile you are losing the most valuable thing on our world; time (:
I'm also very helpful with choosing best Wordpress theme and plugins for your needs
So before you buy a service, contact me so we can manage together best solution for you!
Thanks,
Tom