I will help you brainstorm your story or essay

nanowrimo,fiction,story,website,editing,argumentative essay,brainstorming
Click here for more details

I will help you brainstorm your story or essay
I can, using my years of experience writing and editing, help you move past the writer's block you are having on your creative or nonfiction endeavor
All writers, no matter the experience level, hit a roadblock from time to time
Sometimes, it's because you don't know how your character gets out of a sticky situation
Sometimes, you don't know how to tie a few different ideas together to make a really great argument in an essay
Even website writers have difficulty from time to time figuring out how to phrase the content they need to publish
I can help fix all that, by looking over what you have written so far and what ideas you're working with, and suggesting a variety of options for each situation