I will help you get your songs on itunes and other digital stores

apple,itunes,music,store,digital,google play,amazon,artist,musicians,label,online,bands
Click here for more details

I will help you get your songs on itunes and other digital stores
★★★ Only service on fivess ★★★ ✔100% service rating
Expected delivery: 3-12 days, depending upon the conversation speed
For $5, I will help you get your songs on iTunes and other digital stores including Play, Amazon, Last
fm, Spotify, Nokia, and more
This is a remarkable service for all the artists, musicians, bands and record labels who are serious about their music
Results are guaranteed, and I will help you till your songs appear on iTunes
You will receive upto 85% royalty of all your sales, value shall vary for different countries
Please note that this is not a free service
You will have to invest some amount, one-time fee and not recurring, to get your songs on these stores
Check out my service Extras for more exciting services