I will help you plan your trip to disney for first timers, adults, families with kids, those on a budget and those wanting to treat themselves

disney,trip,planning,plan,resort,florida,vacation,mickey,theme parks,epcot,wdw,orlando
Click here for more details

I will help you plan your trip to disney for first timers, adults, families with kids, those on a budget and those wanting to treat themselves
My family LOVES all things Disney: we are annual passholders, DVC members (we own properties at two different resorts), Food and Wine Festival attendees, lovers of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, annual attendees of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party AND we had our wedding there! I will help you plan your Disney trip including addressing specific questions that you have and providing recommendations for things to do, places to eat and places to stay based on your trip goals and budget
I will provide you specific tips for: enjoying Disney as an adult; first time trip to Disney; Disney with kids; visiting on a budget; and, treating yourself to some of the luxury offerings available
This service will include: written answers to up to 10 of your specific questions and/or up to a ten (10) minute phone call
You can do the phone call first and then ask the questions in writing later or vice versa
I am in the USA in the Eastern time zone so we will need to agree on a call time between 8 AM and 10 PM EST and you will need to call me then
If you would like me to create a specific day by day itinerary, please purchase two services and I will include it with your order