I will How to Make $100/Day with Adsense & Android App

adsense,android
Click here for more details

I will How to Make $100/Day with Adsense & Android App
I accidentally discovered a system to earn true autopilot income with Android Apps + Google Adsense


I will show you:

How to make Android apps with 100% free software
How to insert your Adsense codes in your app
How to rank any app within a week for free

I have created three apps in three different niches and from the first day I´ve submitted an app to Google Play I made money with adsense


FAQ
1
Is this a native app or web app?
Ans- This is a web app
2
How long it takes to get approved for an app?
Ans- Between 10 min to 8 hours (based on my experience)
3
How to make more money from an app?
Ans- Find a high paying keyword and make an ebook app based on that

4
Can I include squeeze page inside an ebook?
Ans- Do it in your own risk 
I’ve done it once and my Android publisher account was cancelled

5
How can I rank my app?
Ans- I’ve discussed in details how can you rank your app very easily and quickly and for free

6
Is there any OTO?
Ans- Yes, there is an OTO
It’s just another ebook template optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop