I will install wordpress multisite network with wildcard subdomains on your self hosted wordpress blog

wordpress,multisite,network,wildcard,domain,dns,subdomains,mapping
Click here for more details

I will install wordpress multisite network with wildcard subdomains on your self hosted wordpress blog
If you need to install a wordpress multisite network and don't know how, I will configure it for you, I have done this hundreds of times and know all there is to know about wordpress multisites
I will setup domain mapping and set up a wildcard subdomain making it very easy for you to add required domains to each wordpress site
I can finish my work in a few hours depending on how many orders are in the queue
After you place the order, sometimes I need new info or need your permission to do something, please check the order Instructions
Fast and clean
100% Money Back Guaranteed