I will let you order a usability test package in parts

screen capture,improve website,strategy,usability testing,user experience,audit
Click here for more details

I will let you order a usability test package in parts
What if watching someone else use your website lifts a huge selling point for your business? There is often a disconnect between the way you think visitors use your website and the way it is actually used
For 2 (two) fivesss, I'll play the role of a site visitor and speak my exact thoughts via screen capture video
Companies hire usability testing services to find problem areas, trouble spots, or uncover why people get stuck
With fivess, you can get it much cheaper! The test runs approx
15-30 min
Give me a general scenario and watch how I use your site
Delivered in mp4 format size 640 x 480
Please order 2 services to test one website (Total = $10)