I will make bella speak your message in professional animated footage

characters,animation,video,art,voice,media,graphic,pop,girls,funny,digital,cute,lipsync
Click here for more details

I will make bella speak your message in professional animated footage
Beautiful as a doll Bella will speak for you!
Alright, in this service I offer you a top quality, lip synced, character talking animation which you can use for yourself, gift it to your friends, use it for website promotion, anything!
★Characters are custom design by myself

★★You can either send me your own voice file(wav, mp3) or let me do a top quality TTS for you
I also highly recommend fivess voice actors who can do a professional voice over work for you!
★★★What do you buy:
+ A completely animated video footage(file extension mp4, avi, or flv), which basically has the length of your voice file(up to 1:30 min/ service)
++ If you can't provide a speech file, I will make a top quality text-to-speech voice-over at no additional cost!(up to 80 words/ service)
Happy shopping,
Cheers!