I will make a custom candle with hidden message and jewelry

custom,crown,jewel,diamond,gift,unique,candles
Click here for more details

I will make a custom candle with hidden message and jewelry
I will hand make a custom glass jar candle for you with optional hidden message inside protected by a foil wrapper
Just pick the candle type and send me your message in a email attachment to include inside the candle

If your order this service 5 times, I will include a random piece of jewelry valued from $10-$550 as seen on my website crown candles

Our candles
Mermaid Kisses-
(a blue candle with unique sea/perfume smell)
Apple Desserts-
Red candle with Sweet apple scent
Tropical Breeze-
Blue or green with a tropical scent
Honeymoon Romance-
Light floral scent, pink candle
Cotton-
white candle with cotton smell