I will make my boobs bounce in rhythm to any song

music,boobs,bounce,strange,cool,breasts,tits,custom,adult,different,sexy,bikini,bra
Click here for more details

I will make my boobs bounce in rhythm to any song
I have a talent that not many ladies have
I can make each or both of my boobs bounce along to any song you like
The deal will be for a video of my clothed boobs bouncing for the entire length of a 3 1/2 minute or less song of your choosing
Remember: This is a video of my boobs in clothing (typically a camisole)
Not a bra or a bikini top unless you purchase that service extra
I am filming with my standard laptop camera, which is not HD quality
service Extras: The $5 service extra in which I hold up a sign at the beginning of the video is still available! Message me before you purchase 'write-on' extra to tell me what you'd like on the sign or written on my cleavage
It's unlikely I'll object to most things unless it's too long or somehow offensive
Please message me before ordering if you have any further questions because I will fulfill your order according to the description above once an order has been placed and I will expect payment accordingly for my time and effort
Thank you! *UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE BEFORE PURCHASE IS MADE, I RETAIN OWNERSHIP RIGHTS TO ANY VIDEO I MAKE*