I will make a super professional video testimonial promoting your product or service

testimonials,advertisement,business,infomercial,advertising,promotion,adds,endorsements
Click here for more details

I will make a super professional video testimonial promoting your product or service
I will make a video testimonial of any of your products or services
The length will be about 30 seconds
You must provide me with a script upon order and please MAX 70 words
However, an additional 70 words can be added for 2 services
I can record in HD for an extra $5
I will post to youtube for an extra $5
I can also do testimonials in Danish
~ I can handle adult content, but this is ONLY available by ordering my service EXTRAS!!
Samples: http://www
youtube
com/playlist?list=PLCD97F6DFD1565A27&feature=mh_lolz