I will make a video for your product especially in beauty or fashion

fashion,makeup,beauty,product,review,testimonial,promotion
Click here for more details

I will make a video for your product especially in beauty or fashion
Videos can increase your sales - especially when promoted by a cute blonde! I'm really into makeup and fashion, so if you want me to promote anything that has to do with that, I'm your girl! I can do any other product though, as long as it's not offensive
I'll make your product look AMAZING so don't worry! I used to model and have been doing video testimonials for a looong time (check out my other services!)
If you want me to use the product/wear something, let me know and you can send it! Otherwise I can just talk about it
*No adult content *Video quality is shown in example
*I need a script! If you want write one, add the extra

*Maximum length 1 minute or less (or 100 words or less)* Please purchase additional service if your script is longer

I am NOT a professional commercial studio

1 min OR LESS
No adult content or offensive stuff

** DUE to EXTREME amounts of orders, please allow 3-5 days to process!
Be precise when ordering or you may not be happy with the video
If you have any special requirements such as the attire you want me to wear, please purchase any of my $20 service extras and explain on the order page
Thanks and I look forward to working with you!