I will make a video singing happy birthday

gift,happy birthday,present,holiday,party,surprise,video,fun,song,sing
Click here for more details

I will make a video singing happy birthday
Dec 20th - Jan 3rd VACATION ✰✰✰✰✰Top Rated Seller I will send you a *personalized* 720pHD video of me singing ♫ ♪ *Happy Birthday* ♫ ♪ any way you want me too + I will say your *recipient's name* +$5 for special 10 word message
For 40 words added or other special features, see service extras
✔✔Green screen ✔✔Script writing available too
♥♥♥Thank you ♥♥♥
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✰✰RUSH✰✰ EXTRA FAST service extra is for basic performance only
Not to be used in conjunction with other service extras or special requests
--------------------------------★★RUSH★★ $20 Bump order to top of queue upon my return