I will make you a customized halloween style scary video intro

movies,intros,videos,professional,design,logo,scary,customized,commercials,halloween
Click here for more details

I will make you a customized halloween style scary video intro
Hey Im the Intro King! In this service I am offering a video that is perfect for custom scary vids, Halloween, commercials, you name it! Customized with your text!
This service has 3 sections for your custom text within it! Watch the video and at the end is an example of this particular service
Check out my other services, after all, I am the Intro King Baby, and it aint easy being me! If you don't see something you need drop me a message I also Handel completely custom vids as well :D
Extras:
Buy the service twice and ill upgrade the file to HD 720P and have it rushed to you within 24 hours!
Buy the service 3 times and ill upgrade the file to HD 720P and add all the custom text and logos you want and have it rushed to you within 24 hours