I will make you an iphone icon

iphone,ipad,icon,image,graphic,ios,apple,display,utsin,georgeutsin,launch,george,app
Click here for more details

I will make you an iphone icon
I will create the best icon in the fastest time within my power to tailor your next ground-breaking app
I will create an Android or iPhone icon, or a Splash Screen with the dimensions you specify and the awesome creative power within me
I also offer the choice to purchase the Photoshop
psd file for another 5 bucks (so it would be $10 for both the icon and
psd file)
If you want, you can also up size your order to an ultra high resolution such as 2048x2048 (or higher) for use in design for 5 bucks too
I am usually very flexible around pricing so I might throw in some of these extras free, just ask me as you order
It is my vow that I will continue working until the customer is happy