I will make you your very own charming little charm with any image you ask of me

pendant,charm,gift,jewelry,necklace,craft,art
Click here for more details

I will make you your very own charming little charm with any image you ask of me
Charming Little Charm: A shiny, glossy pendant necklace featuring any image you want! This is an inexpensive, totally personalized stocking stuffer idea
Whatever your favorite person is into, I'll design and create a one-of-a-kind pendant necklace with an iconic image of that band, celebrity, cartoon character, movie, phrase

whatever
You can even send me a picture you like, and I'll use it! You want the TARDIS? Totoro? The logo from Firefly? Finn the Human? A cup of coffee with a shark in it? You got it

Shown here are One Direction, Peeta Mellark from "The Hunger Games" and a cute little cartoon Iron Man
But again

you can have whatever you want