I will make your wordpress website highly secure

wordpress,wp,security,word press,secure,hacking
Click here for more details

I will make your wordpress website highly secure
I will make your wordpress website highly secure for $5
Wordpress being a open source CMS has a threat that it may be hacked if you are not secure
I can make it possible for you
I will make your wordpress site secure from possible hackers or security issues by advanced security measure in professional manner
I will do two level security for one service and three level security for two services
If you want me to teach you these security measures then i will do it for 3services

Please contact me before ordering to discuss

Note: I will need admin access, cpanel and ftp access of your wordpress site
Only one website per service