I will manually create 10 pagerank 9 top quality seo friendly back links from 10 unique pr9 authority sites and index them

seo,links,optimization,optimisation,social,paul,backlinks,angela,pr9
Click here for more details

I will manually create 10 pagerank 9 top quality seo friendly back links from 10 unique pr9 authority sites and index them
We all know how important links are to everyone's website and Google love backlinks from authority sites

My service here exclusivly on fivess is to create you 10 manual back-links to your website from authority domains

I will create 10 web 2
0 profiles using some of the Biggest PR9 websites
(High Pagerank is on root domain, not page)

I will create a mix of no and dofollow, anchored, and non-anchored, some with about me text, some without, which is the most natural, search engine friendly technique

All have PR9 on ROOT Domain
Remember it's not about throwing a ton of low quality urls to your site, that just doesn't work, a handful good high quality links from trusted domains like these will do more for you seo efforts