I will model your clothing, accessory, or product in a high quality photo

model,photo,advertise,product,clothing,cute,girl,accessory
Click here for more details

I will model your clothing, accessory, or product in a high quality photo
I will model your clothing, accessory, or product for $5
I have modeling experience and show recent photos in my sample video
Send me your clothing, accessory, or product I will send you 3 high quality photos for one fivess
Before you purchase this service, message me and tell me about your clothing, accessory, or product and I will confirm my willingness to promote it
If you do not message me prior to ordering, I may request a cancellation
I will then message you my postal address and tell you once I have received the product, then you buy the service
I will only model one clothing, accessory, or product per order
If you have a specific request about my appearance that is not listed as a service Extra below, message me and I will quote you the price
Each photo will be a JPEG file and delivered through fivess
Choose a plain white or outdoor background
I will not promote dating sites or adult content
Practical jokes welcome!