I will narrate 125 words of your ebook, presentation, or web based audio project in my deep, warm male voice

narration,voiceover,audio,advertisements,testimonials,ebook,reviews,announcements
Click here for more details

I will narrate 125 words of your ebook, presentation, or web based audio project in my deep, warm male voice
For this service, let me professionally narrate 125 words per service, of your eBook, presentation, or web based audio project
I will narrate eBooks, audiobooks, documentaries, educational materials, training videos, sales presentations, podcasts or blog entries
Improve seo rankings, Increase your sales, by letting me narrate your product reviews, promotional announcements, and testimonials
Ordering services is simple, just count the number of words in your project, and order the appropriate number of services, at 125 words per service
Please No lewd or offensive material
If you have any special questions, or an unusually large project, please message me prior to ordering
To get started, click on the appropriate order button above