I will post your site to 100 classified sites

classified,classified,ad,classified,ad,posting,classified,ad,posting,service
Click here for more details

I will post your site to 100 classified sites
Today 80% business is through internet and online
Classifieds ads work faster than news paper
If you are good seller or buyer you need promote your website on classified websites


Features:
-> I will use search engine friendly sites
I will not use any private site

-> 100% Manual work

-> Report in excel sheet with direct link to your ad

-> I will select your site related category


Package A:
100 classified ads
Price: $10
TAT: 1 or 2 days

Contact me for targeted county classified ad posting

Discount on bulk orders

Contact me for customized package


Do you have confusions/doubt/questions about service?
-> contact me through Email: serpenabler(at)gmail
com
-> contact me through G-talk: serpenabler(at)gmail
com
-> contact me through Skype: serpenabler
-> contact me through yahoo messenger: serpenabler(at)yahoo
com

Best Regards,
SERPenabler