I will produce a professional grade 15 second hd video ad, testimionial or promo with me as your spokesperson

video,spokesperson,commercial,advertisement,hd
Click here for more details

I will produce a professional grade 15 second hd video ad, testimionial or promo with me as your spokesperson
I have a green screen studio complete with teleprompter that is ready to go to work for you
Send me your script and I'll produce an HD video to promote you, your product, or your website
ONE service FOR EACH 15 SECONDS
Need more time? Order more services up to a minute
Please contact me for videos over a minute
Standard background will be white or black
All videos are 720P MP4
Check out my service extras if you would like to have a custom background or have your logo added to the video
Need it in hurry? It's a service extra
Sorry, no political or controversial topics
I do reserve the right to refuse any service for content