I will produce a professional review testimonial or spokesperson or other type from former tv presenter in hd quality

professional,interview,testimonial,video,tv,ad,youtube,facebook,virtual,spokes,present,hd
Click here for more details

I will produce a professional review testimonial or spokesperson or other type from former tv presenter in hd quality
Holiday season, my services will have a longer waiting time until after January 4
Professional HD quality - I will produce your own video as a Spokesperson for product or service or other video
More than 25 years of experience as TV host, producer and director
I can easily adapt to your situation
Let me know if you want me to wear a suit and tie or casual
$5 - 1 service 35 words including a picture background
$10 - 2 services 70 words including news style virtual background
$15 - 3 services 105 words including virtual studio set
$20 - 4 services 140 words including virtual studio set
$25 - 5 services 175 words including virtual studio set
$30 - 6 services 210 words including virtual studio set
$35 - 7 services 245 words including virtual studio set
$40 - 8 services 280 words including virtual studio set
$45 - 9 services 315 words including virtual studio set
$50 - 10 services 350 words including virtual studio set
Price does not include pictures or title graphics
See below to add extra options
You must provide the script, words you want me to say
I do not write the script
No retakes or extra editing unless I make an error
Please note that I do not edit pictures
sample: http://www
youtube
com/edumevideo