I will produce a very positive video product review in german or english

product review,boy,authentic,genuine,english,german
Click here for more details

I will produce a very positive video product review in german or english
ATTENTION: I AM ON VACATION FROM NOVEMBER 30 TO DECEMBER 10, therefore I set the delivery time so that I will deliver everything when I am back
I will not be able to answer mails in that time or to rush an order!
★★ MORE THAN 250 HAPPY CUSTOMERS★★100% POSITIVE RATINGS★★
You have a product, and you need an authentic customer reviewing it?
Order my service now, and I will review your product in a very genuine setting, speaking without notes and being very happy about using the product

Its simple: Just ship the product to me, and I'll do the job

1 service = 60 words (more words, more services!)
Script writing or translation: +1 service

Rush Order: SEE EXTRAS BELOW (please ask availability before order)
No obscene products