I will promote ur page to 2 million people on facebook groups, to my 6800 fb page fans, to my 6000 google+ fans, plus 3 gigs for free

facebook,likes,fans,fb page,groups,purchase,free,money,visitors,friends,million people
Click here for more details

I will promote ur page to 2 million people on facebook groups, to my 6800 fb page fans, to my 6000 google+ fans, plus 3 gigs for free
I will promote your page to 4 million people on more Facebook Groups, to my over 6800 Fb Page friends, to my over 6000 Google+ friends, plus i will also give you another 3 services for free
I will send you a list with 6 services and you can choose 3 of them for free
I will promote your message+link+photo in 6 ways:
1
post it on all these Group Walls
2
post it like additional comments in each Group
3
i will create an Event on each Group with ur message and share it with each of these millions individuals members and then share it on my Timeline too!
4
post it on my Profile timeline (over 700 real friends)
5
i will add ur photo to each groups photo sections and tagged it to all Groups members
6
i will add ur photo to my Photo Section and tagged it to all my Fb profile friends
7
create an Event on my Profile page and share it with all my friends
8
share it to my over 6800 Fbook page friends
9
share it to my over 6000 Google+ friends
I will also send you many screenshots according to your preferences

Like all my other services, this one also is available for a limited period of time, after that will be replaced it, so now its your chance to have it!