I will promote your book or link to 1,250+ folks in media on my facebook page

books,promotion,kindle,nook,smashwords,facebook,twitter,tweet,marketing,advertising
Click here for more details

I will promote your book or link to 1,250+ folks in media on my facebook page
If you have a BOOK or MUSIC you know how CRITICALLY IMPORTANT it is to PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT! As a professional Speaker and published author I know the value of promotion
I have over 1,250 active media contacts (such as CNN, CBS, NPR, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, etc) as Facebook friends
Because of those contacts, I have been invited to appear on numerous radio and TV shows nationwide
I will promote your book link (Kindle, Nook, iPad, etc) on my Facebook page (over 5, 200 friends) for $5
While I can't guarantee purchases, I can guarantee that you'll get exposure on my very active pages
Likewise, as an added extra

I'll tweet your link on my Tweeter feed

no extra charge