I will proof read/edit your document of up to 1000 words

editing,article,writing,proofread,fiverr
Click here for more details

I will proof read/edit your document of up to 1000 words
After writing a well composed write-up, it's always reassuring to know that everything is in order
Sometimes you may not have the time to read through and properly check for spelling mistakes and errors

That's what I do
I render services that include proof reading of your written articles to ensure their quality and coherence
And with no extra charge, I am willing to help you with editing (provided you agree and want me to do so)

With all this in mind, know that I will not hold any intellectual or propriety rights to your written article, as my job is only to proofread and edit what you give

Delivery is on point, as my other services will let you know
If you want a written article however, order one of my other services for that :)
(Image does not signify that this service is restricted to resumes)