I will proofread and edit 1000 words of any article, essay, or document with proper and eloquent american english

writing,grammar,editing,proofreading,proofread,read,spelling,proofreader,proof,editor
Click here for more details

I will proofread and edit 1000 words of any article, essay, or document with proper and eloquent american english
I'm a writer and international English and ESL teacher with 550 hours of TEFL certification
I have personally written thousands of pages of articles and essays on all subjects and proofread and edited many more
I will fix any spelling, grammar, punctuation, or vocabulary errors and correct the style of speech and idioms/expressions so it will read naturally to Americans
I can write in a wide range of styles including very common speech, eloquent and poetic, and extremely professional
I will also include free feedback and help you improve your own skills
I will do up to 1,000 words for just $5