I will proofread and edit any document, school paper, article or essay up to 2500 words

edit,editing,proof read,proofreading,writing,spelling,proofreader
Click here for more details

I will proofread and edit any document, school paper, article or essay up to 2500 words
I'm an English major with minors in Women's Studies and Spanish, and have written over a hundred college-level papers/essays
Additionally, I have been published 5 times in the Salt Lake Tribune
My editing and proofreading services have also been utilized for a restaurant's menus and website, as well as a Fortune 500 company's website and informational pamphlets

I will edit and proofread any paper, essay or text for content, grammar and usage
I'm also able to assist with condensing a document to meet maximum word count requirements
I will have the proofread document returned within 48 hours, and will also revise if there are any questions or concerns within either 24 or 48 hours

I would love to help!