I will proofread and edit any written work of up to 20000 words

writing,proofreading,bad grammar,editing,manuscript,essay,blog post,article
Click here for more details

I will proofread and edit any written work of up to 20000 words
Every writer who wants a good grade, publicity, or simply wants to be taken seriously must have grammatically sound work
But, after all that writing, proofreading becomes a HUGE pain
Most people skip the dreaded proofreading stage entirely when it comes to writing
So, to avoid being belittled by grammar critics abroad, I will point out any grammatical and stylistic mistakes in your work, and send you back the edited copy within a maximum of three (24hr) days
I will not rewrite your whole essay or manuscript for you, but I will gladly make as many comments as needed, and fix any grammatical mistakes, right down to the out-of-place comma
As an avid reader who has read over two-hundred classical works (of which Jane Eyre, Sense and Sensibility, and Great Expectations are my top three favorites), I guarantee to provide you with helpful, knowledgable assistance