I will proofread and edit your article, sales page, ebook, newsletter, speech or report in correct british/australian english

edit,proofread,article
Click here for more details

I will proofread and edit your article, sales page, ebook, newsletter, speech or report in correct british/australian english
Don't stress about spelling and grammar mistakes in your important report - I'll fix them for you! I'm a freelance copywriter based in Australia

Whether it's an article, a web page, ebook, short story, newsletter, report, speech, presentation, award submission - I could really go on here - let's just say ANYTHING you've written, I will check and edit the spelling, grammar and punctuation
500 words for $5
Please order multiple services for longer texts

Provide document in
txt or
doc format
No revisions included