I will proofread any document in american english up to 1500 words

proofread,correct,edit,writing,document correction,proofreading,editing,english
Click here for more details

I will proofread any document in american english up to 1500 words
I will proofread ANY document, written in American English

up to 1,500 words
I will NOT proofread COMPUTER TRANSLATIONS
Please send a copy/sample of the work before ordering
If the text is very difficult (meaning many errors) more services will be required
I will read and correct each document you send to ensure there are NO mistakes after I finish proofreading
I have four TESOL certificates in grammar, vocabulary, teaching and classroom work
I have two college degrees - AS in English and AS in Spanish Education
I will correct your mistakes and make your document perfect! I now have a service created especially for a TIP or BONUS
If you feel I have done an outstanding job - please - send a tip my way