I will proofread your manuscript for up to 2500 words

editing,proofing,grammar,spelling
Click here for more details

I will proofread your manuscript for up to 2500 words
A 500 word sample of your file will be produced as a sample for approval before the 25k is completed

I am capable of the complete editing process for grammar, proper punctuation and spelling
I feel comfortable with most genres of writing, although I would hesitate to read scientific documents for content, since I do not have a science degree, but I am well-read and could read for grammar, punctuation and spelling
I would only make suggestions about the content of the document
After 2500 words, cost for each additional 1500 words or fraction will be an additional fiver

I enjoy correcting grammar and syntax from translated documents, but I am not a Translator
This type of work can bump the price by at least 50% for extra time

An example of Mobi or PRC editing is shown in picture 2, below

With a Word or PDF file, I also will mark suggested changes in a similar manner

I am able to read three or four 100k word books per week
I have read the same book three times in seven days when proofing for other authors

These services available at additional cost:
editing, proofing, continuity flow, grammar, spelling, coaching for English as second language,