I will protect your website against content theft, copyright infragment

security,javascript,jquery,secure,website,web,copyright,content,right,click,protect,protection,safe
Click here for more details

I will protect your website against content theft, copyright infragment
Right click will be disabled, Images and text dragging disabled, CTRL+C disabled, CTRL+ A, CMD+A (for mac) disabled, Javascript code encrypted so it will be harder to be removed (only experts which you can't possibly fight anyway will be able to take content from you)
90% of your visitors won't be able to copy your content

How will you implement my script? You will just copy paste the code I will give to you! As easy at that
I will tell you even where to paste it in your code

Be safe! It doesn't cost you (almost) anything

PS: I can even make it so that it will show a nice message when someone tries to copy content