I will provide tech support or training for 30 mins

tech support,malware removal,computer,pc tune up,custom builds,pc help,home networks
Click here for more details

I will provide tech support or training for 30 mins
I will guide you through the steps to clean up and speed up your computer
This involves any questions you may have, Malware, spyware removal, updates, pc tuning, I can also provide computer training in many ways
Want to learn to jailbreak your ipod? How to set up a home network, link PC to TV, Fixing startup issues, Most programs (word, excel, powerpoint etc
)
I can also teach you how to use Youtube to set up a cooking show, computer game reviews and many other things
I can even guide you on a custom computer build
I have ran my own side business for years, my experience is at your disposal!